Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tragedy/Miracle

Tragedy:

It's the night before your physics test. You're panicking, and you tell yourself you'll study so hard you'll vibrate with studinessity. You end up spending the night watching Iron Man instead. You wake up completely unprepared and you swear to God if you had a time machine you'll go back through time and kick yourself in the arse for being so easily distracted.

Miracle:


The test turns out to be so hard that everyone, even those who prepared for it weeks beforehand, ends up screwing it up. You still fail, but you fail with the satisfaction of knowing everyone else failed along with you.

Tragedy:

You decide you want a drink so you slot in two one ringgit notes into the vending machine. You press the button and patiently wait for a bottle of coke to pop out. Nothing happens.

Miracle:

Hours later, your roommate comes in and screams, "I'm freaking lucky today man! I bought one bottle of coke from the vending machine and instead I got two!", to which he happily proceeds to share the extra bottle with you.

Tragedy:


You're talking to a hot girl and you tell her the joke about Haha and Hehe being friends (Haha died so Hehe went to his grave and said, "Haha, you're dead."). She is not impressed and there is a very awkward silence between the both of you.

Miracle:


You're talking to a hot girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like me, just pay a
visit this web page all the time because it gives feature
contents, thanks

Review my website ... bigorbust.net

Anonymous said...

I all the time emailed this website post page to all my
contacts, as if like to read it then my contacts will too.


Visit my web site :: summer internship

Anonymous said...

If some one wants to be updated with most recent technologies then he must be visit this web page and be up to date everyday.


My web-site ... Salaryfear32.edublogs.org